Be the change you want to see! The YWCA of Hawai’i Island team is committed to moving the organization and its mission—empowering women and eliminating racism—forward. If you share this passion, have fresh ideas, talent, and a desire to serve your community, consider a position at the YWCA.
Full Time employees may be eligible for the following benefits.
- 13 Paid Holidays
- 12 to 21 Days of Paid Vacation
- 12 Days of Paid Sick Leave
- Substantial Discount at our accredited Preschool
- $10,000 Life Insurance (upon hire)
- Enrollment in 403b Retirement (fully vested upon hire)
- Dental Insurance
- YWCA Paid Retirement (upon eligibility)
- Health Insurance (upon eligibility)
- Bereavement Leave
- Educational Leave
- Domestic or Sexual Violence Leave
The YWCA of Hawaii Island is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, citizen or veteran/military status or sexual orientation, or the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.