Gathering places at our Ululani and Kilauea sites are available for community rental to meet, celebrate, learn and have fun!
- Review the Facilities Use Policies
- Membership is required. Please sign up here.
- Min one hour rental
- Additional 1/2 hours maybe reserved
- Event time must include clean up – allow minimum of 15 minutes.
- Must have proof of insurance
- If you have not rented before, you will need to make a $200 deposit. Your $200 deposit will be held on account to cover any damages or cleaning fees.
- Complete the form below.
Ululani Multi-purpose Room
Great brightly lit room for community events with parking downtown. Chairs and tables are included. Requires liability insurance and application.
As a supportive member, we encourage you to invite others to join the YWCA and strengthen our member community.
- Advocacy for the Elimination of Racism and Empowerment of Women
- Healthy Start Programs
- Developmental Preschool
- Teen Court
- Access to all YWCA facilities & conference rooms for meetings or events
- Fitness and dance classes
- Support for crucial Sex Assault Services
How do I rent?
Membership is required to rent facility. First join us to support our YWCA community. First time renters must make a $200 deposit. Then you’re set to reserve your date and time online.