The YWCA Preschool
Thank you for showing an interest in our preschool. We look forward to working with you to develop, nurture and create the citizens of tomorrow. The YWCA Preschool offers a safe, nurturing, sensory-rich environment that supports a child’s emotional, physical and cognitive needs and prepares him or her for kindergarten.
YWCA Preschool Programs
- The Lily Pad (for 2 & 3 year olds)
- The Cottage (for 3, 4 & 5 year olds)
- Licensed by the Department of Human Services
- Our preschool provides children with a nutritious breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack thanks to The Walmart State Giving Program. Our meals are USDA approved.
- Nationally accredited by NAEYC
- Nurturing learning environment using Creative Curriculum
- We accept children ages 2-5 years of age. Your child does not have to be potty-trained, but needs to be in the “pull-up” stage, no diapers please.
Tuition & Rates
Full-time care, 7am-5:15 pm, is currently $715/mo.
Half-time care, 7am-12noon, is $480/mo. and is based on availability.
Registration fee – $50.00 non-refundable
YWCA membership fee of $30.00 is required annually. This entitles you to participate in the various Y activities for a nominal fee.
There is a $65 late fee for all tuition not paid by the 1 st working day of the month. Tuition will increase in August 2017.
Drop-in care is $60 per day, payable on the morning of drop-in and is dependent upon availability. All enrollment paperwork must be completed prior to your child’s first drop in.
Requirements & Safety Information
- Parents are responsible for calling in before 8:30 am to order lunch for your child(ren) if he/she will be arriving after 8:30 am.
- Your child must have a current TB clearance, a current immunization record and a current physical.
- We are required by law to report any suspected cases of child abuse. We will not release your child to anyone who we suspect are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Your child’s safety is our number one priority so please have the appropriate car seat available at all times when transporting your child to and from school.